Do you worry about work constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Is your mind riddled with a powerless sense of imminent danger, a place where rising panic can be difficult to quell?
Does your apprehension make it tricky to get on with regular life and enjoy each day?
These signs and symptoms are common in those suffering from a medical condition called anxiety disorder. While difficult anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope for a calm and serene horizon.
CBT, evidence-based therapy, often enables clients to laugh freely, relax fully, and ground themselves in the face of fear. We can work together to help you worry less about your future and enjoy each day right now.
It’s important to know you are not alone. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 40 million adults, or 18% of Americans, experience an anxiety disorder. The good news? There is help.
Anxiety is not your fault or caused by anything you have or haven’t done. Like many other illnesses, effective treatments exist to halt the suffering and reconnect you with a happier, healthier life.
So, if you frequently experience…
– Constant feelings of dread
– A pounding heart, the racing heightened by the slightest of frights
– Anticipating the worst, regardless of evidence
– Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
– “It’s safer to stay at home.”
– “But what if…”
– “I can’t breath / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
– “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then I’m glad you are reading this.
There are proven steps and therapies that have been shown to result in remarkable relief. To bring you hope, help and a way forward.
If you’d like to take the first steps to start feeling better, please contact me today for an appointment.