- 150.00 – First Session
- 130.00 – 45-53 Minute Session
- NC State Health Plan
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I will provide you with a receipt that you can turn into your insurance provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept the following debit and credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diner’s Club.
Good Faith Estimate (GFE)
(For self pay/out of network clients)
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals need to give clients who either do not have insurance or who are not using insurance a “Good Faith Estimate” of expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. However, you must receive a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your scheduled medical service or item when scheduled three days in advance and at least 3 business days prior to your appointment when scheduled 10 days in advance.
What you will receive in your GFE:
You will receive a written Good Faith Estimate (GFE) that includes an estimate of services (type of therapy/estimate of frequency) and estimated costs for those services for a 12 month period.
Psychotherapy is unique in that it is not possible to predict how your personal therapeutic process will unfold until we get started; there are many factors that contribute to this and every person’s plan is different. The following is information that will help you anticipate and plan the cost of your therapy with Michele Seeley LCMHC.
At times, additional services are requested/required, for example in times of stress or emergency, high conflict scheduling issues, collaboration with other professionals, or collaboration with other family members (for example in the case where a minor is the client there will be additional sessions with parents ranging from weekly to monthly depending on the minor’s age and therapeutic needs). All other fees will be noted in the Fee Policy prior to intake.
You have the right to dispute your charges if:
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 368-1019. You can also call me 336-901-2999 to discuss.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!